Re: I-bar "frozen" in text box, The Journal

Asevan wrote:
I've managed to find a 1.1.42 deb and have installed it. The problem appears to be fixed.

I'll consider a regression test, but seeing as it's working fine for me now, I might not bother. Unless it would be helpful for the developers to fix this problem in future releases.

It will not get fixed unless the problem is located and reported.

James McKenzie