WINE + Adobe Fireworks (Keyboard shortcuts not working)

Hi, I am running Linux Mint 8 and Wine and can't seem to get Fireworks 8 working correctly. When I do shortcuts like ALT-CTRL-Spacebar to do zooming, it keeps flickering between different commands on the Fireworks toolbar.

And when I press ALT key, the Wine icon on the top left of windows menu activates.

How do I make the shortcuts to work?

I googled and changed my Linux Windows Preferences to use "Super" (Keyboard Logo) key for moving windows instead of ALT. But that didnt do anything.

any help appreciated.