Re: What and where are these how to's?

ikithme wrote:
So I've been reading around the wine appdb and quite a few entries mention how to's but when I go looking for them either on the forum or through google I can't find them. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Thank you.

Ubuntu 10.04

They should be right there in the Applications Database entry. Some are deleted because they are not valid. Some are deleted because they imply that we approve of use of illegal software (cracks).
James McKenzie