Extremely Random FireFox under Wine issue.

Okay, so I just ran FireFox under wine, and I've just had the most weirdest Wine experience in my life..

Heres what happened, I opened the browser, and suddenly - my screen goes black. And I'm returned to the Ubuntu start screen in seconds.

Can someone explain to me how I am suppose to debug THAT?

Code:
mark@ubuntu:~$ wine --version
wine-1.1.43

Ubuntu 9.10 (Update manager has no updates) .