How can I install Wine on a computer without internet access

Hi,

Couldn't find the answer searching the forum.

I would like install Wine on a system that has Ubuntu 9.10 but NO access to the Internet.

I have another system with Ubuntu 8.04 which can access Internet, but the instructions at http://www.winehq.org/download/deb
seem to imply that it would install the Wine on my 8.04 machine.

Is there any binary I could download that I could put on a CD-ROM or USB stick and install on to 9.10 from there? What happens if Wine wants more libraries?

Thanks if you can help me at all,

Bob