Please update download page

The page

http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

gives the following instructions for installing Wine in Hardy:

> For Ubuntu Hardy (8.04):
> sudo wget http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/sources.list.d/hardy.list -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/winehq.list

However that repo is no longer being updated for Hardy. I suggest the website give the PPA as repo instead of budgetdedicated.

Before I discovered the PPA, I was following instructions given in the website only to find out that their packages are not updated.

If we can't keep our repos updated, then at least let us not point users to it through our website.