Re: Does Access 2003 work on Wine?

On 04/19/2010 04:32 AM, dimesio wrote:
If you really need Access, try Crossover. They have hacks to make it work; not perfectly, but it might good enough for your purposes.

Hi Dimesio,

I would like to eventually get away from Access. But i the mean time, I will have a look
at Crossover.   Thank you!
As for Open Office, have you tried the Go-oo build? It includes a lot of things not in plain OO. http://go-oo.org/
Never heard of it. I will definately take a look at it. I am not looking additional features, just fixes for the endless bugs that make it almost impossible to use. Thank you for
the tip!

-T