Re: Help Sound and vid now works in PP07?

It tells me it gets a serious problem, and then it either closes, or plays without sound. I do have libmpg. Reinstalling it in it's entirety helps me to keep it all organised, mind you, this is a college project. Sound in Wine works fine, because avi, wmv and wav do play just fine. Please excuse my newby-ness. Thanks again for helping.

screenshot: http://i42.tinypic.com/2jfkf8h.png
terminal output: http://linuxdump.webs.com/Wmp9Terminal02