Re: Wine is freezing

Hi simetri,

is your sound card working in linux apps like MPlayer, xmms, amarok?

One thing you can try if you haven't done this already is to completely remove pulseaudio. I removed it via YaST, and I didn't miss it.  Alternatively you may try something like "(sudo) pulseaudio stop" at the command line. There may be issues, if you need to use a few audio applications at the same time, but chances are, that you don't need pulseaudio at all.