Re: finding or creating ~/.wine folder (Snow Leopard problem)

I don't understand how my OS wasn't installed properly, I think the admin capabilities were deliberately limited by Apple to make it so normal day people wouldn't go around deleting vital folders on their home directory preventing them from using their computer. Its sorta frustrating that their isn't a way to at least create a directory.