Re: finding or creating ~/.wine folder (Snow Leopard problem)

I went to Disk Utility and verified and repaired disc permissions. I went to Get Info on my home directory (named elixir). It shows elixir(Me) as having read&write permissions and staff and everyone else as having read only permissions. I unlocked my settings and locked it. Typed in the command in the command line and still now luck.