Installing Enterprise Architect

Does anyone have a tutorial for getting Enterprise Architect to run with wine?

I installed wine through yum and then ran the Enterprise Architect installer. But when I launch the software, the splash screen comes up with I get an error message saying:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Program Files\Sparx Systems\EA Trial\EA.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Thanks in advance.