Re: Insert Symbol not working in MS Office 2007 Word

bp96 wrote:
> Sorry- a few more things:
> Please could exaplain the samba-winbind further and give a step by step guide? I'm a newbie so I don't understand half of it :(
> I think it's ogl.dll because if you look at the screenshot, it says ogl.dll

Install winbind the way you would any other package. If you don't know how to install things from your distro's repository, ask on their forum.

Ogl.dll is in the crash log. Don't know why it's crashing for you; that dll is installed by Office itself, and loads fine on my system.