Re: Photoshop CS4 WINE version 1.1.17 - unable to locate three d

And of course no thread about Photoshop would be complete without the usual mention of free native Linux alternatives, e.g. gimp. I have Photoshop and I have played with it on wine, but I now do most of my photo editing, resizing and cropping batches of photos that people upload, on the command line remotely with gm convert by the way. (My server is offshore.) Carry on.