The Sims 3 : Brightness problem.

Hi.
I didn't know if I can write in my old topic, so I do it here.

I re-installed my system yesterday (ArchLinux x86_64) for make some tests, and now, when I launch the game in fullscreen mode, it's quite dark, whereas when I launch it in windowed mode, it's ok, everything is normal.. I already re-installed it, reinstalled directx, dotnet20, etc..

Nothing.

Anyone knows ?