Re: Dragon NS 9 Standard Installation errors

Oh Yes, sorry I forgot.

In the last week or so, irfanview which from my experience has been the easiest to get running on wine (in fact the author recommends it) has encountered serious problems and refuses to start. I can reinstall it but always get a crash on launch now. Don't know whether they are connected.