Re: Considering buying Asus Eee PC 1201N - WINE perf. question

To get an idea of performance a single-core atom at 1.6GHz is similar to a pentium3 1GHz (or perhaps the atom is even a little slower). It depends a bit on how well Wow takes advantage of multi-core CPUs but I think it does well. I would expect the game to be playable but not sure at what resolution but it should run. I don't think the OS makes any difference in this case.