Re: Working in Office Live Workspace

Due to the fact is extremely regularly updated and its platform netural is packaged for no distribution.

http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks

Personally I don't understand depending on a site that does not work with Linux firefox.  Office Live Workspace does not work with it I would be sending in a error to them.

Simple point of the matter since it works on OS X firefox running Linux with a user agent flag saying OS X will most likely work ok.  useragent switcher extension.