Re: Programs don't install on WINE

Should I run winecfg in a terminal or should I click on the Configuration in the menu on the screen? Does wine set the configuration from the OS settings or do I have to set everything? I did run the configuration from the menu but I left all the preset data assuming that it took the info from the OS.