Virtuagirl HD on Mac OS X

I am going to try and install this little program on my shiny new Mac.

Still figuring out Wine, so this should be interesting with my limited programming knowledge!

Anyhow, I have read this walk-through for the aforementioned application;

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14480&iTestingId=33417

and I am wondering what is meant by "all fonts"?

I would also like to check that WMP9 is Windows Media Player 9 and VB runtime libraries refers to Visual Basic?

Am I reading it right that these things would all be installed on the Mac OS via Wine?

As ever, all help gratefully received.

wilsonqc