Menu items won't remove upon uninstall

I installed a couple of programs using wine that did not work. So I wanted to uninstall the programs. I uninstalled them using the uninstall wine software part of wine. However it left the full menus for the programs along with their submenus.

I tried uninstalling wine and reinstalling it, but even with that the old menu items remain.

How can I get old menu items of removed programs to be removed?