Re: Lotus Forms Viewer 3.5

chef wrote:
> Hopefully you figure out what is the problem.

The program started up, but the file I had crashed the program, and not
so neatly either.  I'll have to grab a proper form today and test this
evening.

Hopefully, the fix a couple of us have been working on will be completed
this weekend and sent in to be evaluated and incorporated into the next
development version of Wine.

James McKenzie