Mathematical Program

My college professor has created a Math program for astronomy. I don't know what programming language it was built in but Wine will not run it. I want to ask him for the source code because I assume it was C so I might be able to make it so it runs on Linux. Until then do any of you know how this program will run?

It does not have a virus, trust me, this is strictly professional.

http://www.zshare.net/download/724200684f292e53/

Thank you.