Re: Can you please help me with my usb headset

Thanks for your reply vitamin, the problem is I don't understand all this technical talk. I am a novice with wine and ubuntu. I know it must be frustrating to keep on repeating these things over to newbies, but I promise you I am learning all the time.

If you could spare some time advising me what I have to do in basic newbie language I will go away and see what I can find out.