Re: Any way of Implementing OpenInputDesktop

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 03:26 -0600, Pramit wrote:
> ps: i forgot to tell you that application has been developed by me so source is still available ... tweaking it a bit is also feasible

Please say what you mean by 'secure desktop'.

Tell us what it is intended to do that a normal Windows desktop doesn't
do.

How would this be better than running the application in a separate
Linux user with its own login and password that's been configured to use
its own group rather than 'users'?

Martin