Re: White screen after some time in WoW

I've watched the GPU Temperature while playing WoW.

It seems that whenever the temperature goes over 85° the screen turns white. Then, when the temperature is under 80°, the screen turns back to normal again.

I found out, that when I make a screenshot while the screen is white, I get a normal result.

I don't think that this problem is caused by Wine but rather by my 8600M GT.

Thanks to Cloudef and tparker anyway for trying to help.