Re: Games for Windows Live and Wine

Hi,

I agree.
Many Windows games use "Games for Windows Live".
"Games for Windows Live" does NOT work in current Wine.
When will it work?

Jesse

Berillions wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know when "Game for Windows Live" will work with Wine. Wine's dev have an idea to join correctly GFWL in Wine?
Because more and more games work with this application.
Thanks and sorry for my english.  [Wink]