New user question

Hello.  I'm on a WinXP system with the Wubi install of Ubuntu running.
I'm very anxious to get Wine working.

Is it possible for me to access the full c: drive using Wine?  When I
click on the C: drive choice in the Wine menu, I get a very small subset
of what's actually on my c: drive.  There are text files in other
folders under Windows that I'd like to access.

Can Wine do this?

Thank you!