Re: Need help to get LCDHype flying with Parallel-Port

lsmod wrote:
> And in LCDHype this two functions are used:
>

> Code:
> UCHAR DLPORT_API DlPortReadPortUchar(IN ULONG Port);
> VOID DLPORT_API DlPortWritePortUchar(IN ULONG Port, IN UCHAR Value);

So it's communicating with the driver and actually doing I/O from the kernel...

No, those won't work. As I said before Wine missing 90% of what's required to make that work. The best you can do is create fake driver and some how fool your program into using it instead of real one. Or even better, if you using a dll as an interface to those drivers make a fake dll.