win32 command line arguments

Dear forum,

I want to execute a batch file. It's content is:
---
start \\server\share$\application.exe datadictalias=example projectalias=project %1 %2
---

I tried to run the executable as follows:
---
wine ./application.exe datadictalias=example projectalias=project %1 %2
---

as in the documentation but the application says: "No datadictalias parameter or parameter is inefficient".

My question is: how can I run the application with the datadictalias=example projectalias=project  arguments?

regards,
ouser