Re: intuit site builder

It can be found somewhere on the Intuit website, but the easiest access is from within the web based version of site builder.  unfortunately, that's not really a viable direction for someone to go to help me out, as  you have to agree to use their service for a website.  I'm attempting to revert my wife's computer back to Vista  [Crying or Very sad]   just to use the full builder version