No text on Gangster's Organized Crime

Installed normally with Wine, had no Text in the Menu boxes, changed this through a new x11drv and it was fixed. No errors, no copy-protection problems, sound perfect. Only tested german version!

This is the message from AppDB ,  I googled this for about 2 hrs last night and finally gave up , if anyone can help me fix this it would be most appreciated.