Re: Unable to compile wine on WinXP with Cygwin

Hum.. Okay

But mingw does not allow me to install other packages than basic ones (plus g++, g77, ada, java, objective C and mingw make).

For instance, how download wine using git and mingw ?
There is no git for mingw.

I tried msygit but I had troubled with new lines (\n instead of \r \n or something like that).

And if I want to compile wine with freetype support, how to do ?

Thanks