Re: Anyone out there running Dragon Age:Origins on SNOW LEOPARD?

I just noticed, if you haven't.... they are making an official Cider port to Macs of Dragon Age... supposed to be available rumored tomorrow, or at least in the "holiday season"

http://www.gametreeonline.com/bioware/dragon-age/

I think I'd rather still run it under Wine if at all possible, just cuz theres greater chance for futre support, patches and expansions...