Re: WINE & 2.6.32 Kernels

Every time I run a wine application, I get the following couple of lines from dmesg:

hda-intel: Too big adjustment 32
hda-intel: Too big adjustment 32

For example, I just tried running Comanche 4 from NovaLogic. Just before the intro appears, the desktop (XFCE 4.6.1) crashes to the command line. If I try to startx again, the whole computer freezes. If I just reboot from the command line, the system will reboot.