FlexBuilder plugin (JAVA) with native windows dll calling

Hi,

I'm developping an Adobe FlexBuilder plugin (it's an Eclipse plugin).
This plugin is written in Java. But it use windows dlls that was created for some features of the plugin.
And I try to port my plugin on MacOSX.

I've one question about wine :
- In java I use System.LoadLibrary to load my dlls, does Wine can help me for loading theses dlls under MacOSX? Does wine can map these dlls for java?

Thanks in advance,

Syphius[/list]