Re: RichEdit problem with Delphi QuickReport App

fang wrote:
> Now I'm back to my original errors (the ntlm stuff) plus a few.

Ignore those errors, they don't have anything to do with your problem. Something else is going on here. I'm afraid you'll have to enable more logging and see what's going on.

Start with warn+all and see if there is anything obvious. If not, make it a +relay,+seh,+tid and redirect it to a file.