Re: Java Virtual Machine Error

I reduced the maximum memory to a smaller amount and that seemed to do the trick.

Of course there is a new issue.  Does anyone know the best way to solicit a wine developer to help me get this application running?  It may be easier to pay a developer who could troubleshoot this thing and get it done quickly.