Re: Xbox 360 controller, xinput9_1_0 and Overlord

How can I upgrade my regular non-xbox live account to xbox live without losing all my data and gamerscore? I have a couple cards to redeem for xbox live gold. Is it possible to upgrade my account I have now to an xbox live one? Or do I have to start all over?