Permissions error on C:\Program Files

Ok, so my app installer file loads but when i select the install location and hit next I get this:

Error: No write access to directory C:\Program Files. Check permissions and ownership.

I am trying to install Pro|Engineer Wildfire 4.0 using WineBottler for Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard. I tried to install using the required winetrick ie7 and that's it.

Am i just stupid?