Re: Football Manager 2010

all runs well. Except the Direct X installation, I allready have DX installed via tricks, but every time Steam launches the game, the direct X the steam dialog tells me it is trying to install DX, then a V++ error of sorts, I hit ok, the game launches...just finished my season opener with Sunderland. All is well so far...