Re: Soulseek doens´t work on Mac OS X Snow Leopard

oberladtstrasse wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I´m a new WINE user and installed Wine Bottler on my Mac OS X 10.6 in order to install soulseek there.
> The setup works without problems and it also shows me the window, but after the registration the program brokes down.
> There´s a windows where is written: "A problem occurred with this program. Either slsk has a problem or WINE ..."

This does not appear to be a Winebottler problem, but to receive help
here you will have to run native Wine.

There is a version available from doh123 that runs on Snow Leopard.
Search the forum for where it is located and how to get help for it.

James McKenzie