Re: Ragnarok connect issue

I'll join to this question, I have the same problem. Already tried the IP forwarding using wireshark and iptraf, seems like the client does a loopback connection from one port to another. I'm not familiar with port management in linux. Can someone help here?

127.0.0.1: 6900 -> 127.0.0.1:5xxxx
Ubuntu 9.10
Wine 1.1.32
Only machine behind a 2wire old homeportal 1070 router