Re: upgrade wine

mickthebike wrote:
> Are u trying to fool with me?  :D
> Anyway I'll remove all and install 1.33
>
> michael@53-194-pool:/usr/local/lib/wine> whereis wine
> wine: /usr/local/bin/wine /usr/local/lib/wine

Um...
su -c "make uninstall" before all steps given and
su -c "make install" after all steps given by Alex?

Seriously, this is basic compiling stuff, you asked how to update, the answer is recompile, and he gave instructions on how to do so even though you probably already know the instructions because you compiled before. :?