Re: New WoW Launcher.exe changes directory permissions

You are right....I've seen it too....
Since this is a problem from Blizzard, that can be circumvented even with some  elegance, and has nothing to do with Wine itself nor is a Wine-bug
I will go back to my state as a happy Wine user....:-) and will just wait when and how this will be solved....

I thank you all for your time and replies,

Best regards, Erik