Re: Wine program resource usage question

> Is there any detailed tracing you can turn on in the program that would
> show what changes in mouse listener operation or usage when the moving
> average lines option is on?

That is something I also wonder.  What can be the difference related to mouse listener between having the moving average lines and having certain other indicators?  From the functionality point of view, there should be none.  This is something I still can not figure out.  I will try.  Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.