Re: New WoW Launcher.exe changes directory permissions

All patches, each time applied for both the regular game and the test server seem to change the permissions now. It has been this way on the test server for quite a while so I assume that something from that has been applied to the live game since it just started happening there. It has been reported to Blizzard but while waiting for a fix it is simple, if annoying to reset the permissions after a patch.

I'm using 1.1.29 and it still happens, so it is not unique to your wine version.