How to handle windows installers that need processing after a reboot?

I've got the latest wine (from WineHQ this morning) installed and running on Debian Lenny.  Two of our apps (which we wrote) work fine.  The third one is from a 3rd party and has an installer that wants a reboot, and then (on windows) does some additional processing after the reboot.

How do I arrange for wine to do that additional post-reboot processing?  I looked in the RunOnce registry key to see if I could run the command manually, but there was nothing there.

David Kerber
WRA In-house e-mail
x-111