Re: database program only opens for a moment

yes i did. I probably spent all day yesterday trying to figure out what the problem was but i have found anything that makes a differenece.  I have tried emulating every different available win version from win98 to win2008.
unfortunatly this is proprietary software so I have no insight into the inner workings of it.