Free space size returns only free space in root file system

Hi all,

For some time ago, I have tried to install Assassin Creed game in Ubuntu 9.10 using Wine 1.1.32. At some level the installer checks the free space size, showing an error message:

size required by installer : ~7GB
but available size : ~3GB

3GB is the free space in the root partition. But I have directed the installer to a mounted partition which has more than 40GB of free space.

As Wine does not show mounted media's as a separate drives!!! I think It's a Bug.